Fearfully And Wonderfully Made - Free-Form Ceramic Mug
- Handcrafted ceramic mug in light blush & mint
- Engraved bamboo lid with pressed floral and foliage resin art
Who makes them:
Ceramic mugs are handmade by socially disadvantaged Cambodian artisans such as the single mothers, young people from orphanages, the low income and the hearing impaired. They are provided with education, skills training, meals and sustainable employment in a safe working environment.
Mug lids are meticulously designed and handcrafted in Singapore, in collaboration with Oh Glorious Clay.
Packaging & Gifting:
- As part of sustainability, we reuse bubble wraps and other packaging materials we received from donation and supplies.
- All items by default will be consolidated into 1 box.
- For gifting orders, kindly leave us a note while carting out. Items will be packed gift-ready in separate boxes with tied ribbons and an A7 blessing card.
Do note that while we ensure a tight quality control for this product, every piece is handmade and one-of-a-kind. Slight variations between products will occur as part of the hand-making process.