Give our handmade accessories a little love!
- Avoid contact with water, perfume and chemicals as prolonged contact will cause plated jewelry to tarnish over time.
- Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before putting on jewelry.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, swimming, exercising, hot springs and sauna.
- Use a soft cloth and gently wipe down jewelry to remove oil and make up.
- If necessary, you may wipe down with warm soapy water. Gently wipe dry with soft cloth.
- Store jewelry in airtight containers or ziploc bags.
- Avoid keeping jewelry under prolonged sunlight.
- Handle ceramic jewelry with care as ceramic products may chip or break when dropped.
- Plated jewelry will naturally tarnish over time due to exposure to air, also depending on the amount of care taken.