[SECONDS SALE] Ceramic Mug with Bamboo Lid - Always Choose Joy
This mug set is a "second" piece - it has a few tiny pit holes on the mug and a little bump on the mug lid. However mug is totally functional and usable. Do scroll through the photos to see the details before purchasing.
- Handcrafted ceramic mugs
- Engraved bamboo lid with preserved foliage and flowers embedded in resin
- Metal gold spoon
- Only Light Blush available.
- Kindly choose Ninja Van (registered & delivery to doorstep) as the shipping option.
- Enjoy free shipping when you order S$55 and above.
Who makes them:
Ceramic mugs are handmade by socially disadvantaged Cambodian artisans such as the single mothers, young people from orphanages, the low income and the hearing impaired. They are provided with education, skills training, meals and sustainable employment in a safe working environment.
Mug lids are meticulously designed and handcrafted in Singapore, in collaboration with Oh Glorious Clay.
- Each mug set carefully packed in individual kraft box with ribbon.
- Social cause description included in a small card.
- We reuse bubble wraps and other materials we received from donation and supplies.
Do note that while we ensure a tight quality control for this product, every piece is handmade and one-of-a-kind. Slight variations between products will occur as part of the hand-making process.